Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dumpster Diving!

Would anyone be interested in coming with me on a dumpster dive ride after dark? I'll be picking up reusable stuff from some bike shops. There's usually lots of good tires and tubes, and occasionally I find good tools, wheels, and just about anything bicycular. (Most of what I pick up will be given out for free at my shop.) I haven't purchased an innertube in about 2 years, but I'm down to my last one.

Bike trailers or big luggage racks would be handy on this.

5 comments:

STL BIKE POLO said...

when?

Tony said...

I'd be down like a clown, Charlie Brown...

Anonymous said...

How about Saturday night?

-Brian

STL BIKE POLO said...

This Sat night is no good. The Chicago crew will be here that night

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll just put out a new post. I'll pick a night that's not freezing and raining.

-Brian