Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bluegrass and Bike Rides


Friday, March 28th at Off Broadway

MONADS CD Release with the Vultures
The Monads are a punk/bluegrass fusion that has been described as 'slamgrass' or 'black-n-bluegrass' These guys always put on a rockin' show and the first 50 people who pay cover get the Monads' new album for free. Don't miss it.
It's also Critical Mass night, which is never massive. I'm riding my bike to the show though, and you should too.

There are also a few people riding tonight (Tuesday). Location has not been decided yet, so call someone or post here if you want to ride.

3 comments:

Jen said...

It should be noted that cover for the show is only $7.

Tony said...

I'll be at the Monads show and will ride there - Trent & Jen - mind if I meet you two at your place and ride out with you?

Tonight, I'm riding from the CWE to downtown and doing some rock climbing at Upper Limits. Of course, you're all welcome to come. I'll then ride back to the CWE to get my car after climbing. If no one wants to climb, perhaps we could meet up afterwards for beers & frivolity.

Tony said...

Good times - thanks for the post...